SAG Awards: This look disected


I like her look.  However I would like to see a few tweaks, and mostly; I'm not sure if I would pair it with this dress and hair, but it is beautifully done.
The positives:  This is a great example of how browns/bronzes make blue eyes really pop, and I love a bronze eye with a purple-hued lip.  It's a great combo.
The negatives:  I would have liked to see added just a little more bronzer throughout the face (not in the cheek contour) to blend the harsh smokeyness of the eye in contrast to the colorful lip.  Obviously the dress is stark white with a lot of structure.  The hair is sleek and pulled back. I think this calls for more of a polished look with structure, like an upper only lined and slightly-winged eye,  instead of this more rich bohemian eye that has so much depth.
In my opinion the makeup would better suit softer hair and/or softer material for the dress, like something flowy, silky, or better yet a different color.  Maybe even yellow!? Purple with yellow is really pretty.  Yes something yellow with a soft ruffle on a shoulder strap or something.  Hope that makes sense.  Sometimes a client wants what they want, and this is very pretty, just my take if someone asked me to critique to the fullest, which they didn't.  So maybe I should keep my mouth shut.  Great colors and very pretty though.